Eliminate Chaos, Gain Control.
Online orders and deliveries are the core of your business but in the food service industry, they can also be the source of operational chaos and inefficiencies. SAAVI’s integrated solutions streamline the entire process – from order to delivery – and puts you back in control of your operations, financials, customer relations, and overall business performance.
NO PHONE, EMAIL, OR MANUALLY KEYED ORDERS!
Zero Paperwork, Full
No Uncertainty, Complete Transparency
Less Customer Service,
More Customer Relations
Solutions made to ORDER
Our set of mobile ordering solutions are designed to enable food service wholesalers to delight their customers while scaling their business:
- Place orders on your branded food delivery app at any time and from any device
- See live contract pricing, live stock levels and track their orders and deliveries in real time
- Get personalised offers and notifications straight to their mobile device
- Download their invoices, statements and POD
Sales Rep Ordering
- Place digital orders on behalf of your customers
- Have a complete view of their ERP in real time, anywhere
- Create customer special prices, manage margins and send chefs their pantry lists
Delivery Driver App
- Obtain digital signatures and proof of delivery
- Accept customers returns and receive digital payments
- Get the best route optimisation and provide real-time ETA to your customers
B2B and B2C
- Offer consumers the option to order directly from you through a home delivery module
- Create new revenue streams and new direct markets
Not sure which solution suits your needs?
Control Your Financials / Control Your Savings
Out of the ORDERnary
SAAVI’s platform goes way beyond digitising and streamlining your ordering process. It offers an extended set of tools, all tailored to tackle the unique challenges of the foodservice wholesaling industry.
Saved chef’s favourites and pantry lists
Portion ordering by units / weight
Extensive food image library
B2C ordering capabilities
Digital picking / packing
It’s our bread and butter
We’ve pioneered foodservice ordering automation in Australia, and it’s all we’ve been doing since: